- Auto Reset – No buttons to press!
- Shifts from one to four gears
- Programmable Shift Pulse Time
- Ignition On/Off input to disable Shift output when not in use
- Mounting tabs for easy installation
- Microprocessor controlled timing
- Retains all numbers when powered off
- Large LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Works with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines
- 3000 – 9900 RPM Range that can be changed by pushing the buttons on the face of the unit.
- Test Feature – Test your shifts with the motor off
- One Output, selectable operation of either Normally Open, or Normally Closed. (For CO2, Air, or Electric shift applications)
- Multiple RPM Settings, Activated Switch
- Face Size: 4-3/8″ x 3-1/4″ x 1″
- Overall Size: 5-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ x 1″